Green Scene Home Inspections is looking for qualified Home Inspectors to join our team!
Green Scene Home Inspections is a family-owned home inspection company based in Dallas that serves the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. We are one of the highest rated home inspection companies in the area. If you Google “Dallas best home inspector,” you’ll find us in the #1 spot! Our business has grown exponentially each and every year, and we are looking for great people to add to our team.
Our ideal candidate is an Inspector who does not want the responsibility of running their own inspection firm, but prefers to work for a company where all marketing, advertising, scheduling, promotion, client conflict resolution, professional insurance, continuing education and personal professional development is handled by the company in exchange for a percentage of inspection fees.
- Candidate must have completed the required coursework for TREC state license and passed the exam.
- Candidate must live in or around Tarrant County or west/southwest Dallas. We need a service coverage area of approximately Fort Worth to Irving to Lancaster..
- Candidate must be able to work full time once out of training and can devote full time to training for the first 30-60 days – with the understanding that a full-time inspection schedule will occur once proficiency in the field is determined.
- Candidate must be willing to work on Saturdays and occasionally on Sundays if needed.
- Field experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidate must be be open to learning the Green Scene Inspection process and use our methods to ensure excellent customer service and the continuance of Green Scene’s reputation as a highly reputable, high-end inspection company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and self-managed.
- Have acute attention to detail.
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in un-airconditioned buildings.
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com and/or fill out the following application questionnaire and someone will be in touch.